We are in the process of forming a Tournament Team that will be competing in the top underclass tournament in the country and a Northeast one day showcase. Perfect Game USA is hosting the WWBA Underclass World Championship event for 2019- 2020 graduates. Here is a link to the event website: https://www.perfectgame.org/Events/Default.aspx?event=4496
The 2017 WWBA Underclass World Championship is being held October 5, 2017 – October 9, 2017 at Terry’s Park, Ft. Myers, FL . For those that are not familiar, Perfect Game USA is recognized as the premier world leader in holding high level showcase events. These events have proved invaluable to the college coaching community and major league baseball as they can scout a large population of talented ball players all in one location. The will be a great event featuring some of the best underclassmen in the country is considered an honor to play. At this event last year there were over 100 college coaches!
Here are some details about the event:
· 4 Game Guaranteed (weather permitting)
· Very highly competitive games on the nicest fields in the country
· Exposure to college coaches and MLB scouts that attend these tournaments
· All games will be scored using Gamechanger scoring software. All gamecasts, box scores, and game wraps will be posted online
· Top performances will be mentioned in the PG Scout Blogs that are viewed by thousands on a daily basis
· Date: October 5, 2017 – October 9, 2017
· Location: Terry’s Park, Ft. Myers, FL
· 6 infielders, 4 outfielders, 2 catchers and 8 pitchers (can be dual players)
· Cost: $650per player (includes: tournament entry, showcase, insurance, 2 shirts and a hat)
We will also be having a one day showcase for college coaches leading up to the tournament. You will be able to perform in front of some of the top Northeast schools. This showcase will only be for this team!
Your parents will be responsible for making all your travel and hotel arrangements. If you are traveling by yourself we will try and match you up with a player doing the same and we will make sure you are transported. Players will need to arrive Thursday evening 10/5 in FL and plan to stay through Monday 10/9. Travel details will follow after roster has been finalized
If this is something you are interested in we will need an email confirmation by August 26sth, Payment must be submitted in full by September 7th.
We look forward to this great event and hope you take advantage of this great opportunity!