Turning Today’s Young Players Into Tomorrow’s Stars!
Be a part of one of the premier baseball programs in the state, Rise Above Baseball.
Rise Above Baseball will be fielding teams for the fall 2018. Come experience our team-first atmosphere, core beliefs of instilling respect for the game and teaching solid fundamentals. Rise Above Baseball and its professional staff goal is to develop players to play baseball at the collegiate level and beyond. Our main goal is to develop players to and give them a clear path to play at the highest level. Our players on our showcase teams will have the opportunity to be seen by many college coaches and professional scouts. We recruit student/athletes from Connecticut that are exceptional players, exhibit excellent attitudes, and excel in the classroom as well. The Rise Above Baseball program demands a team oriented attitude that is displayed on and off the field. Rise Above Baseball will play excellent competition and are showcased in some of the nation’s top sports facilities and Tournaments.
At Rise Above Baseball we look to maximize the baseball experience for all of our players and to help them reach their full potential both on the field and off.
Rise Above Baseball Staff
Joe Iannucci – Owner of Rise Above Athletics
Ian Thoesen – Head Coach Newtown High School Baseball
Frank Fedak – Head Coach Jockey Hollow Middle School
Elliott Morales – Former Eastern Connecticut State University Player
Matt Paola – Former Four Year Starter Endicott
Rise Above Baseball Includes: Come to our FREE clinic Aug. 19th
Ages 8 – 12 from 10:00 – 11:30 / Ages 13 – 16 11:30 – 1:00
Indoor Athletic Facility
- Rise Above Athletics- The home of Rise Above Baseball
- 15,000 sq. ft. indoor facility with batting cages and indoor infield
Rise Above Gym
- Full gym in Rise Above facility
Top Class Professional Instruction
- Focusing on building the foundation for future success
- Drills, Stations, Video Analysis
Membership to Rise Above Athletics
- Includes use of the 15,000 Sq. Ft Facility, Strength Area, Cages and Field
- Discounts on lessons, clinics and camps.
- September through November
- Outdoor practice
- Indoor at Rise Above Athletics
- 2 team practices per week during the season
Strength, Speed and Agility Training
- 8 Weeks
- One hour a week
- At Rise Above Gym
15 game Schedule
- Weekends Only
10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u, 16u
Cost – $1,000
To Register or for more information call or email:
(203) 331-5023 Fedak.firstname.lastname@example.org